Absinthe Jailbreak was released after a lot of efforts by Chronic Dev team who devoted their days and nights of hard work to get this job completed in all respects. Pod2g was joined by Greenpois0n and the result was great as they managed to launch Absinthe tool for those who were desperately waiting for the Untethered Jailbreak of their devices. Now this team was successful in accomplishment of their task even before well know iPhone Dev Team who later on released redsn0w making use of same exploit which was initially discovered by Pod2g.
Absinthe tool was released with a lot of errors which stuck up the Jailbreak process of many users and they were left in the middle of nowhere. Within a few 2 more updates were launched by the Jailbreakers out of which last one was Absinthe 2.0.4. Still with the release of latest update, existence of errors kept coming which created a feeling of discomfort among people. However, there is a solution to every problem. And here we are going to guide you about crashing error of Absinthe 2.0.4.
Absinthe 2.0.4 Crashing Error Fix
Following are the steps which you should follow if you are suffering from crashing issue of Absinthe 2.0.4:
1. You must have downloaded Absinthe file on your computer, that is to be deleted.
2. Reboot your computer or Mac whichever you are using for this purpose of Jailbreak.
3. Download all new Absinthe Jailbreak file once again from Here.
4. Restore your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch from back-up ( from where you started the jailbreak attempt).
5. Go to settings > General > About > Name and then change the name of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (Remember: This is a very important step)
6. Disable firewall / web blockers on your computer.
7. Plug your device into the computer and then wait for iTunes to open followed by picture importer. Now cancel import pictures and only keep the iTunes open.
8. Make sure that your iDevice is lock off. Now right click on Absinthe file which you have unzipped after downloading and run as an Administrator. The Jailbreak process will start soon for which you must follow the instructions given here: [Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 Untethered on iPhone, iPad with Absinthe 2.0 [Video]].
Now you must be able to carryout the Jailbreak process smoothly. If you still feel some problem let us know through comment form below. I am pretty sure that after using all above steps, you will not face Absinthe crashing error anymore.